FALL 2012 SPRING SEASON
REGISTRATION INFORMATION SHEET
Please take the time to read this information completely as new fees and requirements have been established. Please use the reconciliation form available on this website in order to calculate and submit your fees.
KANSAS RESIDENT PLAYERS AND COACHES REQUIREMENTS
- Kansas Youth Soccer Registration forms (Include for all players and coaches)
- Birth certificates for all players not previously registered with KPSL
- Administrative Team Fee:
- Fee of $15.50 per player
- Coaches and Assistants must submit a background check prior to receiving clearance to coach. All officials will submit their disclosure form through Got Soccer. A $10.00 fee must be paid before submitting the disclosure. This has to be done before registering for each year.
- Please do not include photographs or medical releases with your forms.
MISSOURI RESIDENT PLAYERS AND COACHES
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE REGISTRATION PROCESS HAS NOW CHANGED
MYSA are once again issuing approval notices in order to allow players to register with another state association. Please submit a Kansas Youth Soccer membership form, a birth certificate (if registering with KPSL for the first time), and a check for $5 per player. All Missouri residents should go to the link below in order to request approval to be registered out of state.
- A Player may be multiple rostered to more than one team provided that the multiple roster form is completed in full by both coaches designating the primary and secondary teams.
- The cost of the second pass is $7.50. This check should be made out to KPSL
- A new card will only be issued after any card that is no longer valid is returned.
TRANSFERS AND RELEASES
- In order for a player to be released, the registrar must receive the following:
1. Request for release / Transfer form signed by the player / parent
- The original player pass.
- Any dispute regarding the release of a player will be handled by the District 1 Commissioner (See www.kansasyouthsoccer.org)
HEARTLAND SOCCER ASSOCIATION LEAGUE FEES
Heartland league fees for the Spring are as follows:
U-9 & U-10 $ 695
U-11 & U-12 (8v8) $760
U-13 through U-19 $ 800
If you are the Coach/Administrator of a team that is also submitting documentation for player cards and a roster, please ensure that you enclose two separate checks, one for the League fees and one for the KPSL fees (player card and administrative fees).
Checks should be made out to KPSL for the amount of the league fees and turned it into the Registrar, Dave Morrow, at the address listed below by July 6, 2012. KPSL will pay Heartland directly for each team’s league fee. Teams will register with Heartland Soccer Association at:
Please note that you are a team registered with KPSL.
- No passes or rosters will be issued without all the relevant paperwork and two checks made out to KPSL:
- Heartland Soccer Association League Fees; and
- KPSL Fees.
- Please put all paperwork in an envelope with both name and contact phone # or e-mail address included on it. You will be informed by telephone or e-mail when the roster and player passes are available to be picked up.
- Please ensure that all passes are signed, have a color photograph attached and are laminated prior to use.
KPSL REGISTRAR: Dave Morrow
Address: 8805 W 82nd Terrace
Overland Park, KS 66204
Home phone (913) 341-1114
Directions: From 87th and Antioch: Go North on Antioch to 82nd Terrace. Go West on 82nd Terrace to 8805 W 82nd Terrace. Please leave your envelope in the drop off container on the front porch (marked – paperwork to be dropped off) Pick up will be from the container nearest to the garage door (marked – paperwork to be picked up)
All relevant forms may be found in the forms section at www.kansasyouthsoccer.org.