All of our player card processing is now online. Use the links below to access the digital form for your request. Once complete you can use a debit/credit card or echeck to complete the registration. Once received our registrar will have your cards printed and ready for pick up at the KPSL office now located at the Garmin Soccer Complex 10529 Warwick Olathe, KS 66061
- Be sure to use the appropriate form for your specific request.
- Use comment field for any special request or instructions.
- Any additional documents needed to complete the rosters including player pictures medical release forms, copies and/or birth certificates must be forwarded to the registrar for verification (new players only).
- All requests for cards/rosters must be submitted by 5:00pm on Wednesday to be ready for pick up by following Friday at 3:00pm.
- Office hours will be 10:00-3:00pm Monday-Friday.
- There WILL NOT be an after-hours drop off or pick up location. Coaches/Managers will need to plan for documents to be picked up by a team official during business hours.
- All requests for new roster/player cards for the 2021-22 season must by turned in by 5pm on MONDAY JANUARY 17,2022. To allow enough time for processing before the first weekend of fall league. (2/25/2022)
- A photo (jpeg format) must be uploaded for every player. Cards will not be printed without a photo. Parents can also upload photos to their players accounts if they have their account information for Got Soccer/Got Sport.
- If you have a tournament that requires you to have player cards and rosters before March 1, 2022 you must add a note in the comments section of your request as well as send an email to the KPSL Registrar. This request must be made 10 days before you need the documents. You will need to include Team name/contact/tournament date with your request.
- All requests will be processed in the order they are received. A notice will be sent when documents are ready for pick up.
For the 2021-22 season Heartland Soccer Spring League has a deadline of January 3, 2022 at 12:00 pm for registration. The deadline is the same for all KPSL teams playing in the league. You will need to register your team on the Heartland site by this day.
KPSL is working with Heartland to have a link set up for you to pay your league fees online at the time of registration. At this point the link is not available, we hope to have it ready soon. Once it is working you will be directed to the link after you register your team to pay KPSL for your fees.Until the link is updated you will register the same way you did in the fall.
Select KPSL as your club, add your registration information. Then you will select the check option if the link is not there to pay KPSL.Once you select the check option Heartland will send an invoice to KPSL.KPSL will then send the invoice to your team and you will be able to pay your fee at that time.
All teams need to be prepared to pay the day you register. Invoices will be due as soon as you receive them. Deadline for payments is January 10, 2022.
The forms will automatically calculate your total payment due for check out. The costs for card services are:
- Player Passes – $16.75
- Secondary/Transfer – $7.50
- Coaches Cards – 7.50
- Replacement Cards – $5.00
One time team admin fees (only applicable on team registrations)
- 7v7 Teams – $40.00
- 9v9 Teams – $55.00
- 11v11 Teams – $70.00
If you have any questions or issues using these online forms please contact Sheila Ozburn at email@example.com or 913-766-2196 ext 700 for assistance.
KPSL Club Registration Form:
This form is for our clubs that build their own rosters in Gotsoccer. Use for multiple teams and/or players (e-check only). DO NOT USE If you do not create your own rosters in Gotsoccer.
Click here to access the KPSL Club Registration Form >>
Click here to access the KPSL Club Registrar Player Card Request Form – eCheck >>
Click here to access the KPSL Club Registrar Player Card Request Form – Credit Card >>
If you are a new team or club wanting to join KPSL please contact Sheila Ozburn at Registrar@kpsl.org to have your team/club added to the drop down menu before you can register.