All of our player card processing is now online. Use the links below to access the digital form for your request. Once complete you can use a debit/credit card or echeck to complete the registration. Once received our registrar will have your cards printed and ready for pick up at the KPSL office now located at the Garmin Soccer Complex 10529 Warwick Olathe, KS 66061
- Be sure to use the appropriate form for your specific request.
- Use comment field for any special request or instructions.
- Any additional documents needed to complete the rosters including player pictures medical release forms, copies and/or birth certificates must be forwarded to the registrar for verification (new players only).
- All requests for cards/rosters must be submitted by 5:00pm on Wednesday to be ready for pick up by following Friday at 3:00pm.
- Office hours will be 10:00-3:00pm Monday-Friday.
- There WILL NOT be an after-hours drop off or pick up location. Coaches/Managers will need to plan for documents to be picked up by a team official during business hours.
- All requests for new roster/player card for the 2021-22 season must by turned in by 5pm on MONDAY JULY 19, 2021. To allow enough time for processing before the first weekend of fall league. (8/13/2021)
- A photo (jpeg format) must be uploaded for every player. Cards will not be printed without a photo. Parents can also upload photos to their players accounts if they have their account information for Got Soccer/Got Sport.
- If you have a tournament that requires you to have player cards and rosters before August 13th you must add a note in the comments section of your request as well as send an email to the KPSL Registrar. This request must be made 10 days before you need the documents. You will need to include Team name/contact/tournament date with your request.
- All requests will be processed in the order they are received. A notice will be sent when documents are ready for pick up.
For the 2021-22 season Heartland Soccer Fall League has a deadline of July 9th for registration. The deadline is the same for all KPSL teams playing in the league. You will need to register your team on the Heartland site by this day. However, you will not pay at that time. You will choose the KPSL as your Club and select check as your payment method. Once you have registered, Heartland Soccer sends KPSL an invoice for your teams registration. We will then pay your fee and send you an invoice for your team.
The forms will automatically calculate your total payment due for check out. The costs for card services are:
- Player Passes – $16.75
- Secondary/Transfer – $7.50
- Coaches Cards – 7.50
- Replacement Cards – $5.00
One time team admin fees (only applicable on team registrations)
- 7v7 Teams – $40.00
- 9v9 Teams – $55.00
- 11v11 Teams – $70.00
If you have any questions or issues using these online forms please contact Sheila Ozburn at Registrar@kpsl.org or 913-766-2196 ext 700 for assistance.
KPSL Club Registration Form:
This form is for our clubs that build their own rosters in Gotsoccer. Use for multiple teams and/or players (e-check only). DO NOT USE If you do not create your own rosters in Gotsoccer.
Click here to access the KPSL Club Registration Form >>
Click here to access the KPSL Club Registrar Player Card Request Form – eCheck >>
Click here to access the KPSL Club Registrar Player Card Request Form – Credit Card >>
If you are a new team or club wanting to join KPSL please contact Sheila Ozburn at Registrar@kpsl.org to have your team/club added to the drop down menu before you can register.