Kansas Premier Soccer League was originally the premier league run by Heartland Soccer Association.That has since changed and KPSL (Kansas Premier Soccer League) is now one of six soccer clubs that are playing under the “umbrella” of Heartland Soccer Association. The word “League” is still part of the organization’s name for historical reasons. KPSL is considered the home of the independent team or club.
Spring 2019 Documents:
Heartland Spring 2019 League Registration
All teams planning to participate in the Heartland Spring 2019 League must register with Heartland Soccer no later than Noon on January 7th. Click here to register.
Winter Field Rental
OSA Indoor Soccer has 2 indoor fields (walled) available for rental this winter if you are looking for a place to practice indoors and out of the elements. Cost is $80/hour. They also have a small warm up field to rent for $25/hour. Location is 15440 S. Keeler St, Olathe. Contact David Valiente at 913-839-1257 or email him at: email@example.com for more info.
Congratulations to all the KPSL Teams who took the Championship in State Cup, President’s Cup or Jr. State Cup.
State Cup Champions
U13 Girls – KC Legends Red 2005
U14 Girls – Kansas Elite Academy 2004
U18 Girls – KC Blaze Blue Angels
U18 Girls – KC Scott Gallagher Academy 01 Copa
U15 Girls – KC Scott Gallagher Academy 04
President’s Cup Champions
U17 Boys – TOCA FC 2001 USL
U18 Girls – KC Atletico SC 01
U15 Girls – KC Legends Academy 2004
Jr. State Cup Champions
U12 Boys – SDB Academy Galacticos
U12 Girls – FC Kansas City QPR 06
Please note that KPSL will pay for the KPSL team registration fee to attend Regionals and for those KPSL teams advancing to Nationals. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate that payment.
Fall 2018 Information and Documents:
June 26 is the deadline to pay KPSL the check for team registration.
June 29 is the deadline to register on-line with Heartland
New 2017/2018 KPSL Team Registration Reconciliation Form
Team/Player Card Registrations
- Below are the necessary links for Missouri & Kansas residents to complete the transfer registration:
- Reminder- The 2017/2018 Event Registration will open July 17th for registrars to move teams over.
- Please remember when I or club registrars are making each team, we will keep them at their accurate age (what they played for the 16/17 season). On the 1st of August GotSoccer will automatically age up all teams/players to their accurate age group for the 17/18 season.
For example: if we are building a team for the 17/18 season that is going to play at the U18 level, make their team as a U17 and then on August 1, they will automatically age up to U18.
- With that being said, you will have to wait until the 1st before I am permitted to print cards and official rosters. We are working with GotSoccer to see if we can age up players/teams any earlier than this date, with Heartland games starting the 4th, but at this time I have been told it is not doable. Thus, please do not ask me for player cards before this date. Also, please have all of your information to me as soon as possible, so when I can start printing cards, I have everything ready to go. Please allow at least 48 hours to process card requests
Missouri/Kansas Cross State Player Registration Information.
KPSL will send you all an email prior to July 1st with instructions on how to register Missouri residents playing on a Kansas team.
There will be 2 links in this message:
- One link for players residing in MO that would like to play with a KS club, and the other will be for players residing in KS that would like to play with a MO club.
- Players will need to complete the appropriate online form in the link (depending on where they reside), along with a transfer fee (fee is TBD).
- The form for KS residents wishing to play for a MO club will open July 3rd.
- The form for MO residents wishing to play for a KS club will open July 1st.
Please be aware that the players will have to log into their GotSoccer account to complete the online form.
If a player does not know their login and password in GotSoccer please contact KPSL registrar, Tommy Howell at email@example.com to obtain this information.
Spring 2018 Documents
Missouri Cross Border Announcement can be downloaded here.
Links to important Heartland soccer information and resources for your team.
Calendars / Tournaments
Links to the Heartland Soccer and Kansas Youth Soccer activity calendars as well as a handy tocurnmaent resource to help your team find local and/or regional tournaments.
Forms / Info
Links to required team management forms and permits.
KSYSA Membership Form
KPSL Fall 2018/Spring 2019 Registration Document
KPSL 2017-18 Reconciliation From
Player/Coach/Administrator Registration Information
Release to Practice/Tryout
Medical Release Form
Mulitple Roster Form
Guest Player Permit