Kansas Premier Soccer League was originally the premier league run by Heartland Soccer Association.That has since changed and KPSL (Kansas Premier Soccer League) is now one of six soccer clubs that are playing under the “umbrella” of Heartland Soccer Association. The word “League” is still part of the organization’s name for historical reasons. KPSL is considered the home of the independent team or club.
Fall 2018 Tryout Bulletin Board
Jambars has a few spots left: U10,U12 boys… U15 boys/Girls (8th graders) will look at U14’s, These are combined groups. People should contact DOC Coach Oumar Seck (785) 979-064
Kansas City Soccer Club
Boys 05 Blackstars Academy and 07 Blackstars are looking for a creative attacking player. Contact Coach Chris Jayaram at email@example.com for more info.
Boys: 06, 07, 09 and Girls: 04, 06 & 07 are also looking for players. Contact Club Director, John Duker at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Fountain City FC Offering Individual Tryouts
If you were unable to make tryouts, but are still interested in playing for a premier team, please contact Club Director Anthony Walker. The club has spots for a select few players in the following age groups: 2009 Boys. 2008 Girls. 2010 Boys. Contact Coach Anthony Walker at 816-210-8425 or email: email@example.com
About us: Fountain City is a newly formed premier club located in Overland Park, KS. Our goal as a club is to provide a positive team environment, with high quality affordable coaching, in which players can develop both individual and team skills
First Division 2000 Girls team is looking for a goalie. If you are interested in playing in college or at the top-level of soccer. Please call 913-317-6811. Thank you
KC Blaze Soccer Club still has openings in both the northland and southland. Personal tryouts with coaches are still being offered. For more information, or to set up a personal tryout, contact Ben Popoola, Director of Coaching. firstname.lastname@example.org or call 828-406-2014
Congratulations to all the KPSL Teams who took the Championship in State Cup, President’s Cup or Jr. State Cup.
State Cup Champions*
U13 Girls – KC Legends Red 2005
U14 Girls – Kansas Elite Academy 2004
U18 Girls – KC Blaze Blue Angels
President’s Cup Champions*
U17 Boys – TOCA FC 2001 USL
Jr. State Cup Champions*
U12 Boys – SDB Academy Galacticos
U12 Girls – FC Kansas City QPR 06
Please note that KPSL will pay for the KPSL team registration fee to attend Regionals and for those KPSL teams advancing to Nationals. Please contact us to coordinate that payment.
*We may not have listed all of the high school girls teams who may have won the championship, as that information was not available to us at the time of this post. Notify us if we missed your team.
Fall 2018 Information and Documents:
June 26 is the deadline to pay KPSL the check for team registration.
June 29 is the deadline to register on-line with Heartland
New 2017/2018 KPSL Team Registration Reconciliation Form
Team/Player Card Registrations
- Below are the necessary links for Missouri & Kansas residents to complete the transfer registration:
- Reminder- The 2017/2018 Event Registration will open July 17th for registrars to move teams over.
- Please remember when I or club registrars are making each team, we will keep them at their accurate age (what they played for the 16/17 season). On the 1st of August GotSoccer will automatically age up all teams/players to their accurate age group for the 17/18 season.
For example: if we are building a team for the 17/18 season that is going to play at the U18 level, make their team as a U17 and then on August 1, they will automatically age up to U18.
- With that being said, you will have to wait until the 1st before I am permitted to print cards and official rosters. We are working with GotSoccer to see if we can age up players/teams any earlier than this date, with Heartland games starting the 4th, but at this time I have been told it is not doable. Thus, please do not ask me for player cards before this date. Also, please have all of your information to me as soon as possible, so when I can start printing cards, I have everything ready to go. Please allow at least 48 hours to process card requests
Missouri/Kansas Cross State Player Registration Information.
KPSL will send you all an email prior to July 1st with instructions on how to register Missouri residents playing on a Kansas team.
There will be 2 links in this message:
- One link for players residing in MO that would like to play with a KS club, and the other will be for players residing in KS that would like to play with a MO club.
- Players will need to complete the appropriate online form in the link (depending on where they reside), along with a transfer fee (fee is TBD).
- The form for KS residents wishing to play for a MO club will open July 3rd.
- The form for MO residents wishing to play for a KS club will open July 1st.
Please be aware that the players will have to log into their GotSoccer account to complete the online form.
If a player does not know their login and password in GotSoccer please contact KPSL registrar, Tommy Howell at email@example.com to obtain this information.
Spring 2018 Documents
Missouri Cross Border Announcement can be downloaded here.
Links to important Heartland soccer information and resources for your team.
Calendars / Tournaments
Links to the Heartland Soccer and Kansas Youth Soccer activity calendars as well as a handy tocurnmaent resource to help your team find local and/or regional tournaments.
Forms / Info
Links to required team management forms and permits.
KSYSA Membership Form
KPSL Fall 2018/Spring 2019 Registration Document
KPSL 2017-18 Reconciliation From
Player/Coach/Administrator Registration Information
Release to Practice/Tryout
Medical Release Form
Mulitple Roster Form
Guest Player Permit